Block Paving is the most beautiful, practical and durable way to pave your driveway, patio or pathway. Any block paving installed by Prestige Building Services will enhance the appearance of your home. At Prestige Building Services we work with every customer to create exactly what they have in mind, beginning with the design stage and continuing through to completion of the project.
For your total reassurance, we will provide a clear and detailed survey covering the total cost of the work to be carried out, lead-time to installation, and advise on the expected completion time. We also provide up to a 5 year guarantee on the work carried out
We also offer Concrete Print Driveways, call us now to ask us about different colours and patterns we offer.
ABOUT PATTERN IMPRINTED CONCRETE
- The finished surface is 25% stronger than normal concrete so the patterns are permanent.
- The colouring used is UV resistant so there is no fading.
- Very low maintenance.
- The surface is sealed to repel dirt and stains so they wash off easily.
- Weeds and algae cannot grow on the surface.
THE PHASES OF INSTALLATION
- Site visit to measure the area and provide a price for the job.
- Choose colours and patterns
- Agree a date to start work
- Detailed survey of the site to ensure all elements are documented – e.g. fall levels are properly assessed so water will run away from the house and / or into drains.
- Excavation of the area and laying of the sub-base.
- The concrete is poured, levelled and coloured.
- A second colouring is applied to the area which gives depth to the main colour and protects / maintains the print when the mats are lifted.
- The area is washed off and the final colour and print are revealed.
- Contraction joints are cut into the paved area.
- Dressing of manholes and other final cosmetic work is done.
- The paved area is sealed and cleaned.
This is where your dreams become reality and you will continue to be involved at every stage